Since we are offering non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods we issue refunds case by case basis only. The refund has to be processed within 10 days of the purchase order. Our sales and support will try to solve your issues and if you are not satisfied then we will refund issue.
We make our desktop software and web applications with extreme care and launch them only after thorough-repeated testing, so we strongly believe that our products will work without any issue. If you find any issue, we are available to help you solve the issue resulting from any number of reasons.
In the case the desktop software or web application(s) you purchased didn’t work properly as advertised and we couldn’t resolve the issue, we, Pipsopedia, will offer a full refund within 10 days of the purchase. However, since the desktop software and web applications are digitally delivered and are non-tangible goods, we can offer refund full or partial only if the item(s) you purchased is broken, not working properly, or truly missing features as advertised on the sales page of the item(s) you purchased.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. If the refund is for desktop software or web application update/ renewal and you are within first 15 days of the update/ renewal, then please get in touch with our support team and our support team will issue the refund.
Conditions for a refund for new purchase (not update or renewal)
You must meet ALL of the following conditions:
- You are within the first 10 days of the purchase of the item.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the desktop software or web application properly or get the desktop software or web application to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 10 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by third-party plugins, operating systems, web server applications (Apache/Nginx/PHP/MySQL), web hostings, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Issues related to computer performance or web hosting performance will not provide grounds for a refund because you can solve these issues by upgrading your computer or web hosting.
If you are using a shared hosting plan, then there is a high chance that some web applications might not work on your server because your server might have some limitation. For the web applications to work properly, you have to consider the minimum requirements provided by our support team.
Error messages are often related to improper setup, desktop computer issues, your hosting configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which causes the item to not work.
Before you request a refund from Pipsopedia, you must do the following:
- Read the extensive documentation related to the item you purchased.
- Confirm that your desktop computer or server meets the specifications laid out requirements for the product.
- Open a new support ticket with our support team if you are facing issue even after going through the above two points.
If you’re not sure whether a product is right for you, please contact us with your questions before making a purchase. We will be happy to assist you.
Due to the nature of digital goods, we recognize that this policy can be abused, and reserve the right to refuse refunds if we determine the refund policy is being taken advantage of.
By purchasing a desktop software(s), and/or web application(s) from our website, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.